Are you passionate about childcare? do you have the motivation and drive to extend your learning within this exciting sector, then this is the right apprenticeship for you.
An Early Years Practitioner (EYP) works and interacts directly with children on a day to day basis supporting the planning of and delivery of activities, purposeful play opportunities and educational programmes within the ethos of the setting.
Our Early Years Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship offers a bespoke delivery plan, and mentoring by a specialist industry tutor who will shape your future on the following key areas:
- Holistic development of speech, language, communication, as well as personal, social, emotional and physical development
- The significance of attachment and how to promote it effectively
- The legal requirements and guidance on safeguarding, security, confidentiality of information and the welfare of children
- Risks and identifying hazards in the work setting and during off-site visits
- Common childhood illnesses and allergies and dietary guidance
- The observation, assessment and planning cycle and reflective practice
- Guidance in relation to special educational needs and disabilities
- Diversity, equality and inclusion, fully reflecting cultural differences
- Effective administration, recording and reporting techniques
- The expected patterns of children's development from birth to 5 years old and have an understanding of further development from ages 5 to 7
Typically 12 Months
Why choose TTI Apprenticeships?
We don’t just deliver the standard. As part of this Apprenticeship, individuals will get:
- Access to expert support and guidance
- Use of an innovative e-portfolio system that provides an interactive and content rich environment through which the Apprenticeship will be delivered
- Regular progress reviews with Apprentices and their employer.
- Level 2 Certificate for the Children and Young People's Workforce (RQF)
- Paediatric First Aid Certificate
- Mental Health Awareness Certificate
As part of this Apprenticeship, TTI will support appointed Apprenticeship Mentors within the employing Organisation with additional training to ensure Apprentices are fully supported during their programme.
Progression opportunities following this Apprenticeship:
The following progression routes are an ideal next step for Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprentices:
- Level 3 Early Years Educator
Cost to employers
This Apprenticeship will only cost employers up to £200 + VAT.