Do you have a passion to develop your knowledge and skills within the sector then this is the right Apprenticeship for you.
Early Years Educators are highly trained professionals who play a key role in ensuring that young children learn and develop well and are kept healthy and safe.
Are you ready for a bespoke delivery plan, mentored by a specialist industry tutor who will shape your future on the following key areas:
- The expected patterns of children's development from birth to 5 years old and have an understanding of further development from ages 5 to 7
- The significance of attachment and how to promote it effectively
- Theories and philosophical approaches to how children learn and develop and their influence on practice
- Individual circumstances such as moving school, birth of a sibling, family breakdown, adoption and care, as well as their potential effects and support requirements
- Diversity, equality and inclusion, fully reflecting cultural differences
- Holistic development of speech, language, communication, as well as personal, social, emotional and physical development
- Systematic synthetic phonics in the teaching of reading and a range of strategies for developing early literacy and mathematics
- Current early education curriculum requirements and criteria
Typically 18 months
Why choose TTI Apprenticeships?
We don’t just deliver the standard. As part of this Apprenticeship, individuals will get:
- Access to expert support and guidance
- Use of an innovative e-portfolio system that provides an interactive and content rich environment through which the Apprenticeship will be delivered
- Regular progress reviews with Apprentices and their employer
- TQUK Level 3 Diploma for the Children's Workforce (RQF)
- Paediatric First Aid Certificate
- Mental Health Awareness
As part of this Apprenticeship, TTI will support appointed Apprenticeship Mentors within the employing Organisation with additional training to ensure Apprentices are fully supported during their programme.
Progression opportunities following this Apprenticeship:
The following progression routes are an ideal next step for Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprentices:
- Children’s Young People and Family’s Practitioner Level 4
Cost to employers
This Apprenticeship will only cost employers up to £300 + VAT.